Author Topic: Maze Signups!  (Read 2201 times)

easilyEntertaining

• View Profile
Maze Signups!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 02:52:31 AM »
Character Name: Easily
Character Age: 19
Transformations you like: Shrinking, Robot TF, PokePlushie TF, Pokemon TF, Anthro animal TF, and Mental changes, Maybe age regression, clown TF.
Transformations you DON'T like: Anything that removes my mask.
Requests: I'm alright with Genderbending ;)
"I tend to be offputting. Oh well. That\'s expected of a hooded guy in a mask.  Now, where\'s my robots? I don\'t have any, and i need one." - Easily
"Now, that\'s what i call funny!" Easily, reacting to someone tripping onto a trap that transforms it\'s victims.
"You can stand me up, at the gates of hell, but i won\'t back down."-Johnny Cash

Notes: I play my 3DS a lot.

perfectlygirly69

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Maze Signups!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 07:30:21 PM »
matt
20 male
For sure, M2f, maybe also teenage, and bimboization. Forced feminization but enough he still realizes it.
 see Weight gain, anthro, or object, also toon.
Hey Gurl, Pm me for an Roleplay!

FlabbiMissAbbi

• View Profile
Re: Maze Signups!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »
Name: Emily.
Starting age and gender: 22, Female.
Transformations you'd like to see: Weight gain (predominantly, and extreme sizes is fine too), height TF/ giantess, Big Baby, Age Regression, Belly expansion, Butt expansion, general inflation, racial TF (if that's even a thing), mind regression, submissive-minded TF.
Transformations you do not want to see: Clown, F-to-M, inanimate-object tf.
Any other specific requests: Weight gain is kinda my wheelhouse, so while it doesn't have to be involved in each phase, I'd certainly like it to appear mixed with most of the above, if possible. :)

Thanks Hugo! :)

Byakuya Togami

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 06:43:49 AM »
Given that I haven't gotten a reply on my maze thing and I would like to change some circumstances. Maybe we can bring back that thread and go on a new things.

Your chosen characters name: Byakuya

Starting age and gender: 18 Male

Transformations you'd like to see: Gender Transformation, Weight Gain , Bimbo Transformation , Clown Transformation , Slight personality change , really anything except for what is listed below

Transformations you do not want to see: Age Change, Size Change , Racial Change

Any other specific requests: I would like to try to resurrect the thread we started quite a few months back. And continue where we left off. I mainly would like Weight Gain
My eye is in the sky....

Rey Draco

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »
Wow, been a really long time since I came here. Just been really busy with stuff. Guess I'll fill this out.

Character Name: Rey Draco, but call him Draco

Transformations I'd like: Muscle Growth, Racial Change, Social Change, Weight Gain, Anthro, Body Swap, Cyborg.

Transformations I don't like: Gender Change, Drastic Age Change.

Well I do have a thing with tattoos and leather and skinheads and rubber at the moment. Nothing offensive or violent of course.