Author Topic: The Maze is Back! Details Inside  (Read 712 times)

Lord Hugo Prosperio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Maze is Back! Details Inside
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:20:27 AM »
Our historic hedge maze with surprises and transformations galore is ready to opening its creaky gates to guests once more. Thread sign ups will begin on October 31st and threads will begin to materialize on November 1st.

For the time being these will be one-on-one and I will be the one moderating them. Threads must be created for you, all threads created without permission will be deleted. Eventually Maze Events will be an option, curated by some of the Mansion's most esteemed visitors.

Are you ready to enter the maze? Your chance arrives this Halloween.
Lord Hugo Prosperio
Owner, The TransforMansion
NOW TAKING STORY COMMISSIONS - http://the-transformansion.com/showthread.php?p=1212

Pedropfc

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 06:27:19 AM »
I would like to have a shot and it's great that the maze is back and something I've never done before.

since I'm away on this Halloween day, I'll try and put out some details in here

I'll play as Peter, aged 11 and I would like to get it done by weight gain, size and TG if this is possible?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:39:54 AM by Pedropfc »

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://b0b-observer.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 06:40:20 AM »
I never made my way into the maze either, say for the one year Swade ran the Halloween maze, so I think I might have to decide which of my three characters will be the lucky one to enter.
Signature: Laptop plays well with the site for a few hours, then a few hours of downtime. During downtime I can only use my 3DS so posting becomes slow at that point.

Sadyutta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
I'd like to sign up for this! I remember reading some of the things on the old sight, and it seems like a bunch of fun!

I guess if I'm going to sign up, I need to put the character I want to play as?

I think I'll go as Sam this time, my male character. I'm guessing that variety is what the maze is all about, right?

Happy Halloween, everyone!