Author Topic: Introduce Yourelf!  (Read 20664 times)

Cl0wner

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourelf!
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2016, 02:35:36 AM »
Hi, Ill go

I am a young man in my early twenties, a Long time lurker and avid reader of transformation stories. As you can see below, Hugo really hit my type of transformations in some of his tales from clowntopia (the man to a clown ball from "Tales from clowntopia 3", "Party Balloons" and "Clowntopia: now hiring") So many kudos to him.

I am from Europe, so maybe my replies will come late.

----

I love clown, mime and jester transformations.

In addition i also love inanimate transformations - especially toys (and among them, i love marionettes, rag dolls and ventriloquists dummies) inflatables, plushies, flat stuff, turning into costumes, or becoming part-of-or-a design on another object.

The idea of becoming a mass produced object is also something i find somewhat intriguing - just one of many identical objects.

Being made androgynous/sexless is also something i enjoy (if not turned into a sex object, that is totally fine)

I love the idea of slowly being fooled into deeper transformations. I really like mental changes too.

i will never like gore

I also do not like weight or muscle gain, balding, sex change, hobo clown or age changes.
----

Sorry if i am going to much into specifics!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:35:13 PM by Cl0wner »

Lord Hugo Prosperio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2016, 06:35:39 PM »
Well, welcome aboard, and I hope you find the fun and silliness you seek here at the Mansion. Lots of places to find it amongst the many threads of the Mansion. Please feel free to start a thread in the Clown Room or sign up for a trip to Clowntopia.
Lord Hugo Prosperio
Owner, The TransforMansion
NOW TAKING STORY COMMISSIONS - http://the-transformansion.com/showthread.php?p=1212

Nabia

• View Profile
RISEN
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2016, 07:34:53 AM »
I have returned!!
 *multicolored smoke scintillating off her shoulders as she appears out of a cupboard*

Although I might aporate at any moment... for about as much reason as my sudden appearance.

---

I think a few of you may remember me? But for those who do not, I am Nabia.

I am interested in... well, alot more than I was before my previous absence, but I can narrow down sex and inanimate tfs as my favorites. Merging is also fun, as well as melting.

Weight gain is out, and I avoid the clown room. Its the noses.

---

Now, last time I was here, it was pretty... tame? I suppose? Smut, sure, but nothing entirely NSFW.
I would very much be interested in any changes to this model.

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://b0b-observer.deviantart.com/
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2016, 12:03:52 PM »
I definitely remember the name. Though that's about all my lousy memory has kept. Still, glad to have you back Nabia. Looking forward to what adventures you bring to the mansion.
Signature: For those looking to join the mansion, send emails to me or Hugo. This way we can keep you sorted out from all the spam bots constantly trying to get in.

Happy Halloween!

Pedropfc

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2016, 05:00:50 AM »
Hi there, I've just returned from a about six or so months, which I had been busy as of late, but I have been back here a couple of days recently, just a thought of trying things out again. 

Still doing the weight gain, size, and age regression as always, and I could combine into two or all, depends if you like those.  If you wish to play with me by any means, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.  Thanks!

BloatedFun

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I am a long time lurker that has finally decided to join in the fun. I am a male in my late 20's. I have short brown hair and a beard and I am average height. My favorite transformation is weight gain but I also enjoy gender, shrinking, inflation, breast/butt/belly expansion and might be willing to try something new as well. When it comes to changes I don't really have a size limit.

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »
Well hope you have fun around the mansion. Given your interests I'm sure you'll find lots of fun.
Signature: For those looking to join the mansion, send emails to me or Hugo. This way we can keep you sorted out from all the spam bots constantly trying to get in.

Happy Halloween!

Justsomeguy

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2017, 03:39:34 AM »
Hello everyone I used to be a member a while back unfortunately I lost access to the account so I've made a new account

I will be using my OC Gracie a young brunette woman in most of the threads I'm involved in

I'm into a lot of different transformations but my favorites are clown,bimbo,breast and butt expansion and weight gain but I'm open to all types

Lord Hugo Prosperio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2017, 08:06:13 PM »
Hello everyone I used to be a member a while back unfortunately I lost access to the account so I've made a new account

I will be using my OC Gracie a young brunette woman in most of the threads I'm involved in

I'm into a lot of different transformations but my favorites are clown,bimbo,breast and butt expansion and weight gain but I'm open to all types

Welcome back to the Mansion! We are glad to see old friendly faces return!
Lord Hugo Prosperio
NOW TAKING STORY COMMISSIONS - http://the-transformansion.com/showthread.php?p=1212

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2017, 10:32:42 PM »
Always glad to have people returning. Kind of glad when I saw the name I decided to chance the approval.

Happy Halloween!

Justsomeguy

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »
Thanks guys I look forward to contributing

ZTiger2025

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 27, 2017, 03:28:18 AM »
Hello everyone.  :) My name is ZTiger. I'm not all too interesting personally. I am 18 and live in America. But I thought It would be fun to try and test my RP ability and my writing abilities with the very creative people here. As for what I enjoy most, I'd say I like weight gain more than anything. I'm willing to discuss just about any room or idea though, so long as you respectful about my interests. I will do my best to do the same for you.  :) I also like the Clown Room, and the Big Fat Baby room, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing.

As for OC's, I don't really have any! I was kinda hoping to develop one (or more) as I did my RP's here! Perhaps I'll come back and update this post when I make one, or of there's a thread where people can post their OC info I'll post it there.

Anywho, thanks for reading, and I hope I can get to know a few of you better.  :)

Lord Hugo Prosperio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 27, 2017, 03:35:41 AM »
Welcome, ZTiger. Happy to help you explore the Mansion!
Lord Hugo Prosperio

Byakuya Togami

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 27, 2017, 04:00:14 AM »
Welcome to the mansion ZTiger!! Hope you enjoy yourself.
My eye is in the sky....