Author Topic: Toon Room Info/RP Want ads  (Read 1987 times)

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://b0b-observer.deviantart.com/
Toon Room Info/RP Want ads
« on: September 05, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »
I know the old sites toon room didn't have this, and that may have been what led to only a few people ever finding their way to it. It was the first room I'd been put in charge of and I was unsure how to go about creating this large world full of toons. However thanks to Little T. Clown things got started and from there most of the known toon world came to be.

Known Areas: The jungle, enchanted forest, Toon Town, Moetown(Anime and the like are here), The Crypt (lots of spooky things here; some nice, some not so nice), Bog Easy (the swampy area of The Crypt. Kind of a toon version of New Orleans), Care-A-Lot, & Green Meadows.

Areas not yet seen but known of: E-Ville & Rogue port (Both places were thought of where a variety of villains would be found), The Dark Forest (Maleficence domain is hidden in this section of 'The Crypt'.)

Now to get to the main reason I made this. If there is a certain type of toon you want to become (anime, basic, humanoid, anthro, full animal) or certain types of transformations you may want to go through during your adventure let me know here or in a message if you're a bit shy about having that info out where people can see it. If there is a certain area you want to enter out of the group above, maybe certain cartoons you want to come across again let me know here or through a message. And of course do you plan on going full toon, or like Jess her first time round do you hope to return to the real world (toons can't travel between the worlds, but people in the real world can find there way to the toon world. Toonification starts slowly the moment you arrive). If you request a cartoon I may not have watched or heard of I'll ask you to take the lead so I can try and 'familiarize' myself with the show.

If you'd rather not rp with me but still want to check out the toon room you can. If you don't know who you want to rp with then put out an ad here (just edit and say position filled or something after you've found someone).

Hopefully you'll enjoy your time in the toon room, and I'm glad there were some that wanted this room to make the move over from proboards (given I was debating leaving this room there).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 01:08:27 PM by observer »
Signature: Dec 8th 2017, Gonna be slow due to access only available through 3DS right now. Lost access here on laptop last night.

klown0305

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:38:01 AM »
Hi, here's Little Star T. Clown, as known as Paulo on Toon World. I just want to reinforce observer's invitation. You can enter and choose how much cartoonish will be the visit... Just remember: Toon world transforms everyone on toons. There's some ways back from Toon World, but just for those who have something human on it.

Swade9wade

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
So when is a sci fi based section of the world going to be added soon?

klown0305

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:16:47 PM »
Just need to go...

observer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://b0b-observer.deviantart.com/
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »
Quote from: Swade9wade;7540
So when is a sci fi based section of the world going to be added soon?

It all depends on the people who enter the toon room. May be able to find a few ways into space if you can find a ship (A number of which might be at technology places like Capsule Corp in Moetown)
Signature: Dec 8th 2017, Gonna be slow due to access only available through 3DS right now. Lost access here on laptop last night.

One Eyed Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:40:25 PM »
Very new to this site but not to RP~ing or TF plays/themes & posted a thread with a start for myself. Currently looking for toonification & an over the top barrage of cartoon physics/gags thrown in soon after like in old Tom/Jery or Loony Toons cartoons to be brought upon me like flattenings, inflations, moldings etc etc..

Note me or post here if interested, oh theres a lil gender bending as well since said toon is now a female.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:02:02 PM by One Eyed Pirate »

Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »
Looking for a RP partner. I would play a female named Rori who would become a wolf toon. No preference on what happens to the other character.
"Looking for me, Sir?"
"Yes, Madame. I wanted to wish you good night."
"Why wish when one could do?"